Provide managerial and technical leadership, training, development and guidance to the Document Control team.
Qualifications / Skills
Expectations for Ideal Candidates
1. Holder of an appropriate university degree with practical experience.
2. Not less than (10) years in keeping and coordination documents and papers.
3. Using computer (Expedition Application).
Very fluent reading, writing and speaking the Arabic and English languages.
1. Create and update project-specific document control procedures and work instructions.
2. Attending the weekly/monthly progressive and review meetings.
3. Work closely with various project groups to ensure they achieve maximum efficiency in document handling avoiding waste of time.
4. Develop and implement metrics which will be used to measure activity and performance of the Document Controllers and monitor document movement and reported events which will be assessed against agreed target figures.
5. Implement the selected document management system (PCM)
6. Ensure that staffing numbers are held at a level to maintain efficient and timely processing of project documentation.
7. Responsible for the accuracy, integrity and associated attributes of the project documents.
8. Assigning the specific duties to each document controller.
9. Maintain the project document distribution matrices and rosters.
10. Create and update project-specific document control procedures and work instructions.
11. Adopt archiving policies and contractual requirements to all documents.
12. Enable information security procedures to apply to all documents.
Develop and apply metrics to document transmissions between the PMC, Client, and Contractors aiming for Client’s confidence enhancement.