Mercans provides its client with a set of integrated services and offerings solving their most pertinent people-related business challenges. Mercans’ team provides a broad range of capabilities and offerings that support our client’s HR, Payroll and talent acquisition strategies, compensation and benefits design, global mobility issues, management of evolving workforces, changing role of HR in support of business strategy and the strategic deployment of talent.
As a Business Analyst, you will be responsible for working directly with external customers and integrated services’ internal stakeholders, supporting HR Blizz and other systems’ design and implementation efforts. The Implementation team is composed of Product Managers, Project Managers, Java Developers, Systems Engineers, Business Analysts, and Quality Assurance Analysts.
Qualifications / Skills
Minimum Requirements for Candidates
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Technology, Business Administration or equivalent
6 to 8 years of Business Systems Analyst experience required, preferably as client-facing analyst responsible for full project cycle including requirement gathering/documentation through UAT and implementation
Experience in HCM or HRMS domain
Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills.
Expectations for Ideal Candidates
• Understanding of technical language with an ability to translate technical conversations into a language that key business partners will understand
• Ability to see the big picture, understand project objectives and be able to apply their understanding of how processes should work to operational improvement initiatives.
• Ability to work productively both independently and in a team environment with business and technical resources.
• Performing business analysis activities such as requirements analysis, business processes analysis and implementation, creation of functional requirements documents and user interface specifications, test plans and other documentation as required.
• Collaborating with External stakeholders and project team members to clarify, detail, prioritize and manage business requirements, to include participation in requirements elicitation workshops.
• Coordinating and leading review meetings throughout life of a project as necessary.
• Providing a single point of contact for business units into IT and act as a conduit between the two.
• Internal business processes’ mapping and business process reengineering.
• Analyzing business processes and workflows with the objective of finding out how they can be improved and automated.
• Facilitating process workshops, after which they document any information elicited using process maps and business requirements documents
• Understanding HR Blizz and other systems’ development methodology and to help improving internal processes.
• Managing Process Change.
• Leading process redesign workshops.
• Educating business users responsible for managing and operating business processes
• Monitoring, measuring, and providing feedback on process performance.
• Facilitating process workshops that involve eliciting process requirements and liaising with users
• Applying their knowledge of business process modelling notations (BPMN, EPC, BPEL) to documenting processes.
• Leading in identifying and understanding problems and opportunities.
• May conduct internal and external presentations to demonstrate HR Blizz and other systems.