The Document Controller holds the responsibility for maintaining and managing all important documents either for a particular project or whole organization and assures that it is easily accessible and stored
Qualifications / Skills
Expectations for Ideal Candidates
1. Holder of a university degree.
2. Practical experience not less than (5) years in storing and coordination of various types of documents.
3. Using the computer (Expedition Application).
Very fluent reading, writing and speaking the Arabic and English languages.
1. Coordinate all activities related to the Document Control procedure, including technical documents, drawings, and commercial correspondence.
2. Input document data into the standard registers ensuring that the information is accurate and up to date.
3. Generate the various document control reports as required.
4. Makes sure that controlled copies of latest approved documents and drawings are given to the appropriate staff, subcontractors and suppliers as applicable
5. Maintain updated records of all approved documents and drawings and their distribution clearly
6. Maintain the documents and drawings in the Document Control office under safe custody without any damage or deterioration with easy traceability.
Maintain the files and control logs as required by the project