To proactively manage, control, and report on the planning and scheduling activities of the projects
Qualifications / Skills
Expectations for Ideal Candidates
•The ideal candidate should hold a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Civil or Architectural Engineering from an internationally recognized university. To be successful at this role, you should have not less than 10 years of experience in projects and resource management, planning, and scheduling using Primavera Enterprise application.
Fluency in the English and Arabic language is mandatory.
1. Manage the planning & scheduling parts of assigned projects and the overall program.
2. Assist in preparation of program master schedule and performs critical path analysis.
3. Integrate project budget and schedule to support reporting.
4. Participate in claims analysis and negotiations.
5. Prepare schedule performance measurements reports, forecasts and studies.
6. Develops, owns and implement project control procedures in conjunction with supporting project ancillary functions.
7. Prepares project plan framework and detailed manpower utilization plan framework.
8. Analyze critical paths and restraints to determine effect of changes on the schedule and recommends workarounds to mitigate impacts.
9. Develop plans and recommendations for mitigation of impacts of schedule problems.
10. Assist in preparation of the monthly progress report.
11. Provide project management consultation on factors affecting the timely completion of projects.
12. Analyze drawings, specifications and statements of work in the preparation of activity.
13. Maintain liaison with the project and field personnel for schedule revisions and updates.
14. Provide project planning capabilities including critical interfaces and risks analysis.
15. Assist in establishing and monitor project controls KPI's.
16. Ensure project policies and procedures are implemented accordingly.
17. Assist in developing and monitoring Preventive Actions and Recovery Pans to support project delivery on time.
18. Supports project management in accomplishing project status review and performance control.
19. Coordinate, supervise and check the work of those scheduling engineers assigned to projects under his supervision.
20. Undertake any other related ad-hoc duties as reasonably required.
21. Works actively with Primavera Contract manager and Primavera Scheduler.
22. Monitors and addresses float and schedules buffers.
23. Makes available a range of outputs formats and reports to assist understanding of schedule and control procedures.
24. Integrates Constriction and technical Departments judgments into Schedules and Controls.