The Secretary holds the responsibility for preparing and maintaining accurate records; planning and managing project administration related tasks; operating standard office equipment; and utilizing software applications.
Qualifications / Skills
Expectations for Ideal Candidates
Holding a degree in his field of work and fluent in writing and reading the Arabic and English languages and good in typing and using computer and good in keeping documentation and archiving with experience of (5) years of his field of specialty
1. Using a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, Power point, Excel, Access, etc., to produce correspondence and documents and maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets and databases.
2. Liaising with colleagues and external contacts to book travel and accommodation.
3. Organizing and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information.
4. Devising and maintaining office systems.
5. Booking rooms and conference facilities.
6. Attending meetings, taking minutes and keeping notes.
7. Managing and maintaining administrative budgets, as well as invoicing.
8. Liaising with staff in other departments and with external contacts.
9. Ordering and maintaining stationery and equipment.
10. Sorting and distributing incoming post and organizing and sending outgoing post.
11. Photocopying and printing various documents, sometimes on behalf of other colleagues.
12. Looks after all requests asked to do in support of Program.